Charmed Podcast

Welcome to the Charmed Podcast! The Podcast for the television show Charmed on The WB.

Friday, May 19, 2006

CharmedCast - There Can Be Only One!

Ok so after the end of this episode that's all I could think of... total Highlander moment... There Can Be Only One. Gosh I hope that's not a sign for the series end! Anyway this is a long podcast as I rambled on and on. I talked a little bit about a "new" show. Hex on BBCA starting in June. I'd totally like to encourage everyone to tune in just because it's magic, it's BBC, and well... there won't be Charmed so we need to get our fix somehow! Hopefully it is good! If you've seen it, sound off, leave a comment!

Anyway so I talk about the episode, my thoughts as to just where the finale might go (which is purely my conjecture absolutely not spoilers) and I also rambled on and on about how cute Coop is, especially with the way he comes and goes... :)

Anyway, very long, very rambly, but listen to my musings, I swear they'll amuse you if nothing else! Thanks for listening!

http://www.sirmegabyte.info/charmedcast/charmedone.mp3
Lady O

1 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lol, "you put a ghost or a witch or somebody in it... I am there man.. I am so there".

    Guess I'm gonna have to squeeze "a ghost or a witch or somebody" in my movie somewhere.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home