Charmed Podcast

Welcome to the Charmed Podcast! The Podcast for the television show Charmed on The WB.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Just finished the finale!!!

Oh my gosh people... AWESOME finale!!! That has to not only be one of the best series finale's ever, but one of the best episodes of the show. I am about to cry just for nostalgia and because of how they wrapped everything up. HA! No spoilers for you people who haven't watched! I'm not telling you! HAHAHA! HAHAHA! Seriously though... OMG...

I'm going to have to process this. I don't even know where to start. Oh man... *SIGH* Such a good show. Charmed... you are definately going to be missed! I will try to record the podcast sometime tomorrow or Tuesday. I really do need to process all this!

--Lady Ozma

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home